deadline FOR SUBMISSIONS: June 15, 2019
Authors will be informed on the acceptance of their abstracts until June 30, 2019.
Essentials for all abstracts:
- Before submitting an abstract, it is essential to create a user account on the website.
- Abstracts can be submitted without a congress registration.
- Abstracts can be submitted as poster or oral presentation.
- Abstracts must be prepared in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted online via the congress website. Abstracts received by e-mail, on paper or by fax cannot be accepted.
- For poster submissions, a maximum of 3 abstracts may be submitted by each author. If the author is not the presenter, a presenter must be added. A presenter is allowed to present up to 3 posters during the congress.
- Presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation must register for the congress and pay the required registration fee.
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is allowed.
- Abstracts can be saved in draft status and completed before the deadline. The submission system will generate a temporary submission number that must be used in all correspondence. If you do not receive this number immediately after your submission, your abstract has not been registered.
- A title that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation should be provided.
- Abbreviations should be avoided in titles, but may be used in the text if they are defined at first usage.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Abstract submission must be accompanied by a declaration of any potential conflict of interest for all authors since scientific sessions are intended to focus on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission, but you authors are welcome to bring an updated abstract onsite with them.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the congress website prior to the congress.
Please follow carefully these instructions. Abstracts not prepared correctly will not be considered for presentation.