- WASAD provides a limited number of travel grants for young scientists/clinicians participating in the congress.
- Deadline to apply for a travel grant is May 15, 2019.
The grant is dedicated to support the travel from any country of origin to Würzburg, Germany. The maximum financial support is Euro 500. The grant includes a free registration for the congress.
Eligibility criteria for WASAD travel grants:
- You are a PhD student or a postdoctoral fellow
- You completed your doctorate between 2016 and 2019
- You have submitted an abstract for an oral presentation at the WASAD congress 2019
- You are not residing in the country where WASAD2019 is taking place (Germany)
To apply for a travel grant please send the following information to the WASAD scientific office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- A list of publications
- The abstract for an oral presentation at WASAD2019 that you intend to submit
Applicants will be informed about their successful application until June 30, 2019.
As a proof for your travel costs please provide respective original receipts (train/bus/airplane tickets, etc.). Any eligible costs will be reimbursed shortly after the congress via bank transfer.